Winter time is the time of year where we need our furnaces the most. This is also the time of year that they can start to malfunction.
Here Are Some Common Problems Associated With Heating In Your Home:
• Frequent Thermostat Cycling
• Heat Loss
• Thermostat problems
• Furnace blower does not turn off
• Furnace cycles on & off too frequently
• No Heat
• Malfunctioning Furnace Pilot Light
• Noises coming from the furnace such as whistling, clinging and rattling
• Furnace is shut off
• Broken ignition system
• Gas could be shut off and not going to the furnace
• Clogged Filters
If you are unsure whether your furnace or other heating device in your home needs to be repaired call
the experts at Fisher today!